We have extensive experience in all areas of property litigation. Our housing lawyers are recommended in both the Legal 500 and the Chambers UK Guide.
We cover all aspects of litigation arising from residential properties including the following
- Repairs and dilapidations
- Alterations and improvements
- Service charges and management disputes
- Party Wall matters
- Proceedings before the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal and the Lands Tribunal
- Residential tenancies
- Professional negligence on property related matters
What will it cost?
Depending upon your financial circumstances you may qualify for legal aid (now called public funding). We will automatically carry out an assessment when we first meet with you to see whether or not you are eligible.
If you are not entitled to public funding we will discuss with you other ways of funding your case including no win no fee agreements (conditional fee agreements) where appropriate.
How to contact us?
Contact us on 020 7272 1234 or email us at email@example.com
Our Housing and Property Team can assist with all these matters.